Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Royal Bitch


My latest resolution is to not bitch anymore. Or rather, to no longer bitch about people who piss me off. How long this noble resolution is going to remain afloat, I really can't say, especially considering my lengthy history of failed resolutions and lengthier list of failed attempts at reviving failed resolutions.
Whether it is about the twat in the office whose been my nemesis since day one, the kid who made a careless comment that cut me really deep, the friend who irritated me deliberately and maliciously knowing that he was annoying me or the mother who forgot my birthday, I have resolved to not bitch about it.
I shall attempt to exude only good vibrations and earn good karma by being saintly and benign, turning the other cheek, doing unto others as I would want others to do unto me and all that jazz. You get the general idea la.
After all, when even my nearest and dearest start calling me The Royal Bitch, then I know that I've been ranting and raving way too often.
And so, I have resolved as of this moment to, whenever I feel the urge to bitch, merely satisfy myself with a martyred look, a face turned up to the heavens and the sorrowful voice saying, "God Bless Them."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would say, God save them, for they know not what idiots they are.... haha!