Saturday, July 31, 2010

Some People Don't Deserve to Live

I can't imagine what those poor children are going through right now. One of them has to contend with the fact that she was raped at the tender age of 10. The rest of the kids in that school bus have the trauma of having been made to watch the attack happen in front of their very eyes.

All these  children will have to live with the trauma for a long time to come, possibly for the rest of their lives.
The only good thing to have come out of this incident is that the bastard who did it was caught red handed, meaning that it's a case even our cock-eyed and calamitous justice system couldn't fuck up.

I only wish that the people who had caught him had killed him instead of merely bashing him up. I wish they had smashed his head to tiny bits. I wish they had cut off his privates with blunt and rusty knives. But even that's too good for monsters like him.

Now, I'm hoping that he is raped, repeatedly and violently, as he rots in prison. I hear they have some very "special" treatment reserved for the likes of him.

No comments: